– Near Grand Canal Dock, Dublin
– Permanent, full-time
Due to our continued growth, Abbey Wealth is offering a fantastic opportunity for an organised and competent administrator to join our Dublin-based financial advice team.
In this fast-paced role you will be supporting our financial advisers, ensuring we deliver an excellent service to our clients.
As part of an award-winning team, you will be responding to client requests for information as well as supporting our financial advisers prepare for quarterly financial reviews with clients.
It will be your responsibility to ensure all client information is up to date and in this varied role, you will be liaising with our investment partners and suppliers.
Previous experience within the financial services sector is highly advantageous, although training will be given.
Specific Role Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in writing, via telephone and face to face
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to use own initiative and be proactive
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times and to handle sensitive matters
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, willing to learn
- Smart, professional appearance
- Educated to Leaving Certificate level
Continuous Professional Development:
- The opportunity to complete a European recognised financial qualification (QFA) as your time with the company progresses
- Permanent, full-time role
- New office close to Grand Canal Dock, Dublin
- Hours of work: 9am – 5pm, with half hour lunch
- Full training and on-going support – remotely and in person
- Competitive salary €22,000 – €25,000 dependant on experience, including pension and dental scheme on completion of a probationary period
- Excellent career prospects – Abbey Wealth has offices in Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Australia and the UK
To apply for the Business Administrator role in Dublin, please introduce yourself via email, detailing why you are applying for this role, how you feel your personal qualities and experience are relevant to Abbey Wealth and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
Contact: Claire Jenkins – email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the EU.