– Near Grand Canal Dock, Dublin
– Permanent, full-time
Abbey Wealth is Europe’s leading wealth management and financial advice firm with exciting plans to target English-speaking expatriates with its award-winning advice proposition. We’re a fast-moving, successful business offering long-term, rewarding, salaried career opportunities for ambitious and highly motivated client services professionals.
Due to our continued growth, Abbey Wealth is offering a fantastic opportunity for organised, energetic and experienced Client Services Executives to join our Dublin-based financial advice team.
Our Client Services team is committed to providing a first-class experience responding to client requests for information as well as supporting our financial advisers prepare for quarterly financial reviews with clients.
This fast-paced and varied role includes speaking to clients and potential clients to determine how we can meet their investment and financial planning needs, where you will use your experience, maturity and rapport building skills to ensure client commitment and lasting relationships.
Previous experience within the financial services sector is highly advantageous, although training will be given.
About The Role:
- Permanent, full-time role
- New office close to Grand Canal Dock, Dublin
- Hours of work 9am – 5pm with 1/2 hour for lunch
- Full training and on-going support – remotely and in person
- Competitive salary including a structured bonus, pension and dental scheme on completion of a probationary period
- The opportunity to complete a European recognised financial qualification (QFA) as your time with the company progresses
- Excellent career prospects – Abbey Wealth has offices in Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Australia and the UK.
The Role Holder will:
- Have excellent communication skills to listen, assess and connect with clients
- Be self-motivated with good time-management
- Be creative and proactively contribute to marketing and client communications to generate leads
- Thrive in a challenging role using your drive and determination to personally succeed
- Have excellent telephone manner/skills, personality, and energy to ensure long lasting relationships with our clients and potential clients
- A team player
- Have a smart, professional appearance
- Be educated to Leaving Certificate level
To apply for the Client Services Executive role in Dublin, please introduce yourself via email, detailing why you are applying for this role, how you feel your personal qualities and experience are relevant to Abbey Wealth and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
Contact: Claire Jenkins – firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the EU.