– Near Grand Canal Dock, Dublin
– Permanent, full-time
Abbey Wealth are seeking a Financial Planner to join our award-winning advisory team at our new office near Grand Canal Dock in Dublin, Ireland.
Abbey Wealth is Europe’s leading wealth management and financial advisory firm with exciting plans to target expatriates who live and work in Ireland with its award-winning advice proposition. We’re a fast-moving, successful business offering a long-term, rewarding, salaried career opportunity for an ambitious and motivated financial planner. Abbey Wealth has offices in Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Australia and the UK.
Our financial planning service is designed around our clients’ specific needs with a unique service commitment to achieve their financial goals. We provide assurances and guarantees that others can’t offer, with exclusive products and services from blue-chip providers and investment houses. Our people are advice professionals and our systems, processes, and the quality of our recommendations are scrutinised by one of the most powerful regulators in the world.
In a market that can be confusing and challenging, Abbey Wealth has created one of the safest homes for expats’ pensions and savings and investments.
About The Role:
We are looking for a qualified financial planner to join our award-winning advisory team at our new office near Grand Canal Dock in Dublin.
The successful candidate will work with existing clients, providing holistic financial planning advice, including Retirement Planning, Investments, Pension and Protection advice.
- Permanent, full-time role
- New office, close to Grand Canal Dock
- OTE €65,000 including bonus
- Pension and Dental schemes on completion of probation
- Full comprehensive training
The Role Holder Will:
- Excel at retirement planning, including investment advice and all areas of Life, Serious Illness, and Income Protection Insurance.
- Manage and build relationships with an existing client base, delivering holistic financial planning solutions to clients including tailored investment solutions addressing pensions, savings, investments, retirement planning, inheritance, and tax planning needs.
- Provide regular financial reviews, as part of a professional financial advisory service to new and existing clients.
- Grow and develop Abbey Wealth’s client base though lead generation, referrals and sourcing of new clients.
- Deliver a consistent, high level of professional customer service via telephone, letter, e-mail, video call, and face-to-face with a focus on enhancing the customer experience at every interaction.
- Maintain professional development and accreditation through tutorials and seminars, keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
- CRM training will be provided.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- QFA qualified
- CFP qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an advisory role, having a proven track record for providing financial advice
- Proven track record of working to and achieving challenging sales targets
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain solid client relationships.
To apply for the Financial Planner role in Dublin, please introduce yourself via email, detailing why you are applying for this role, how you feel your personal qualities and experience are relevant to Abbey Wealth and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
Contact: Claire Jenkins – firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the EU.