– Near Grand Canal Dock, Dublin
– Permanent, full-time
Abbey Wealth is Europe’s leading wealth management and financial advisory firm with exciting plans to target expatriates who live and work in Ireland with its award-winning advice proposition. We’re a fast-moving, successful business offering a long-term, rewarding, salaried career opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Head of Finance.
Our financial planning service is designed around our clients’ specific needs with a unique service commitment to achieve their financial goals. We provide assurances and guarantees that others can’t offer, with exclusive products and services from blue-chip providers and investment houses. Our people are advice professionals and our systems, processes, and the quality of our recommendations are scrutinised by one of the most powerful regulators in the world.
In a market that can be confusing and challenging, Abbey Wealth has created one of the safest homes for expats’ pensions and savings and investments.
About The Role:
We are seeking an outstanding Head of Finance to join our team and manage the finance function. Reporting to the board, the role is wide ranging with responsibilities extending to the management of the company’s financial practices ensuring they are in line with regulations and legislations. Focus will be given to the organisations MiFID financial operations.
- Permanent, full-time role,
- Non-SEAR (Senior Executive Accountability Regime)
- New office, close to Grand Canal Dock, Dublin
- Attractive Salary
- Pension and dental schemes on completion of probation
- Day-to-day management of the Finance function
- Delivery of general accounting processes and activities
- Prepare and deliver monthly/quarterly/annual reporting
- Prepare and develop corporate management accounts
- Develop and manage financial control procedures
- Prompt communication with CBI
- Strategic development of the Finance function, while contributing to the overall strategic direction of the company
- Delivery of financial analysis of risks and benefits for all major business initiatives to support the decision-making process
- Management of external resources, such as banks and auditors
- Ad hoc accountancy and business requirements when needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA/ACCA with a minimum of 8-10 years post qualification experience gained in a financial services environment
- Understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong working knowledge of MiFID
- Excellent understanding of cash flow models
- Experience in dealing with CBI
- Strategic influence capabilities, with the ability to build rapport and gain buy-in at all levels within the organisation
- High performance standards and the ability to communicate and implement same
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making, organisational, and management skills.
- An energetic, self-motivated, analytic and flexible approach
This is a rare opportunity to take your career to the next level – To apply for the Head of Finance role in Dublin, please introduce yourself via email, detailing why you are applying for this role, how you feel your personal qualities and experience are relevant to Abbey Wealth and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
Contact: Claire Jenkins – email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the EU.